Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023 | Job in Bangalore | Fresher | Job Express
Thermo Fisher Scientific
₹ Best in Industry
IT, Hardware & Networking
As soon as possible
Customer Service Representative
Graduate, B. E/ B. Tech
18 February 2023
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we are committed to being a Product Leadership company that creates innovative solutions across the spectrum of our customers’ needs. Our customer service and support are critical to enabling an exceptional customer experience. Our Customer Support Center organization is instrumental in these efforts and their seamless alignment across geographies and commercial functions is essential to our success.
The Bangalore Customer Support Center capability is a well-established team, which supports the North America, EMEA & APJ Order Management, and other critical back-office jobs with three shifts working over a 24-hour window/day, together processing over 60,000 requests each month. These three teams are truly pivotal to delivering on our promises of quality, and innovation and contribute to the success of our business in India and across the world.
• Perform order management activities for assigned regions using the applications used by the function
• Ensure adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
• Ensures that performance metrics / SLAs are met
• Adhere to the daily turnaround time for orders as per set TAT guidelines
• Ensure adherence to all internal/external processes defined
• Proactively escalates issues that can potentially hamper the business processes
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administration)
• 0-1 year of experience
• Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly detail-oriented with good accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexible to work Night Shifts
Complete an online application
Phone or video interview
Psychometric and/or skill testing
Offer of employment