FlowServe Recruitment 2023 | Fresher | Job In Chennai | Job Express
₹ Best in Industry
As soon as possible
18 February 2023
As a capital equipment specialist at Flowserve, this role investigates, justifies, acquires, and installs equipment while ensuring goals are achieved. Works closely with Manufacturing Supervisors to reduce costs and improve effectiveness by acquiring factory supplies. Ensures availability of CNC programs and tooling for customer demand and troubleshoots equipment to minimize production delays.
Additionally, this role assists with profit and strategic plan development, tracks capital project status and recommends innovative solutions to improve throughput and quality. Enforces safety and environmental regulations, and demonstrates the ability to be a team player while treating all customers and employees with respect.
Proven track record of leading and driving cost reductions in a manufacturing environment utilizing
Continuous Improvement Methodologies.
Experience in a manufacturing environment.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, engineering drawings, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures.
Ability to write routine and technical correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced geometry, trigonometry, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Experience interpreting a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and dealing with several abstract and concrete variables.
• BS or BA Degree in a relevant field and/or 0-2 years of relevant experience.
• Submit an application and resume
• Participate in a phone or video interview with a recruiter
• Take an online assessment
• Take part in a technical interview with a hiring manager
• Receive a job offer