CEX Recruitment 2023 Fresher | Job In Mumbai | Job Express
₹ 3.5 - 5 lac PA
As soon as possible
Trainee / Associate QA Engineer
BCA, Graduate, B. E/ B. Tech
18 February 2023
• Good understanding of the components of the automation framework used in the projects
• Excellent communication skills with a good work attitude
• Ability to effectively use test case management and defect tracking tools
• Should possess sound debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Familiar with agile software development cycles
• Familiarity with automated test frameworks and processes
• Should have prior knowledge of web technologies, and basic web concepts (HTML, web servers)
• Should be proficient in one programming language at least
• Should be able to write queries on databases like SQL/SQL Server/MySQL etc.
• Ability to multitask
• Independent thinker but a good team player
• Knowledge of testing standards would be a plus
• University graduate - University degree in a relevant field
• At least have experience on IT projects, rather on medium to important size ones in final years.
Interested candidates kindly email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submit application and resume.
• Attend initial phone/video interview.
• Participate in technical assessment.
• Take part in a face-to-face interview with the hiring team.
• Receive job offers.
• Sign the contract with CEX.